The Annual General Meeting for 2022 will be held via Zoom videoconferencing on Saturday 10th December 2022 at 11:00am. Please see below for the agenda, Zoom details, and related documents.
Should you have any questions on the AGM, please contact the Society’s Secretary:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post: 28 Millfield Drive, Market Drayton, TF9 1HS.
1. Election of Chair for this meeting.
2. Apologies for absence.
3. Reminder of the procedure for this meeting.
4. Adoption of the minutes of the 2021 AGM (held on 8th January 2022).
6. Election of auditors
7. Election of Trustees:
- Re-election of David Carter, Clive Robertson and Richard Feeney;
- Election of Steve Clews.
8. Any other business.
9. Next restoration project: Crickheath South Project – a presentation by Tom Fulda
Zoom joining details
To attend the Zoom meeting by video, you will need a PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone with a camera and a microphone. You can then either use the Zoom application (having previously installed it) or connect to Zoom within a browser.
If you do not have access to one of these devices, you can still dial into the meeting using a mobile or traditional phone. You will need to call an 020 number.
Only one person should speak at a time. If you wish to speak and are attending over video, please alert the chair by raising your hand. If you are dialling into the meeting, please make a verbal request and state your name at a suitable point. Your microphone should be muted during the meeting unless and until you are invited to speak by the chair. At that point, please ensure your microphone is turned on and state your name before speaking.
The chair shall call for a member to propose and second when required.
Voting will be by a show of hands and any member not present will therefore not be able to vote. Please ensure that your voting intention is clear for the chair to see.
If you are attending the meeting over video:
- Please use this URL: https://tinyurl.com/sucsagm22
- Or specify meeting ID 884 3488 3330 and password 769473.
If you are dialling into the meeting, please call 020 3481 5237 and when asked for:
- Meeting ID: type in 88434883330 followed by the hash key
- Participant ID: just press the hash key
- Password: type in 769473 followed by the hash key.
So that we can keep track of who has attended the AGM, if you are attending over video, please specify your first and last name using the Chat facility; if you are attending by dialling in, please announce your first and last name when joining.
The Membership Secretary will also email all members for whom addresses are held during the week prior to the AGM with instructions as to how to join the meeting. If you have not provided your email address (or are unsure whether you have done so) but would like to join the meeting, please email the membership secretary (email@example.com) and state whether this email address should only be used for the purpose of this meeting.
Minutes of the 2021 AGM held on 8th January 2022 (ref agenda Item 4)
Financial Statement for the year ended 31st March 2022 (ref agenda item 5.2).